What you’ll find in this month’s edition
- 2011-2012 ICC of MN Application Process
- Can’t serve as a full-time Council member? Be an ICC of MN Ambassador!
- ‘Like’ us on the ICC of MN Facebook!
- Follow us on Twitter!
2011-2012 ICC Of MN Application Process
Promote national service in Minnesota, connect with AmeriCorps members across the state, and enrich your service year by joining the InterCorps Council of Minnesota!
Learn more on what the Council is all about here.
The application process is competitive, and around 35 members will be selected to serve on the Council for the year. Selected applicants will be notified of their status by the beginning of October and will be required to participate in a mandatory member retreat on Saturday, October 15 at the Armatage Recreation Center in Minneapolis.
1) Download the ICC of MN Application. Note: to download the application, scroll to the bottom of this page to the “attachments” section, and click “download” on “ICC of MN Application 2011.”
2) Print off the application and fill it out.
3) Have your direct supervisor AND AmeriCorps program staff member sign the application.
4) Email finished application to firstname.lastname@example.org. APPLICATIONS ARE DUE NO LATER THAN 5PM ON TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20.
Want more Council information before submitting your application? Check out our Member Handbook.
Can’t commit the time it takes to be a Council member? Consider being an ICC of MN Ambassador at your service site!
Can’t Serve As A Full-Time Council Member? Be An ICC Of MN Ambassador!
InterCorps Council of Minnesota Ambassador
The InterCorps Council of Minnesota offers a position for AmeriCorps members who are not interested in or unable to serve as a Council member. InterCorps Council of Minnesota Ambassadors fully support the work of the council and agree to publicize all Council events to their corps and other community groups. They also have the option to serve on a task force to complete a specialized project during the Council year.
1) Download the ICC of MN Ambassador Application. Note: to download the application, scroll to the bottom of this page to the “attachments” section, and click “download” on “ICC of MN Ambassador Application.”
2) Follow the instructions on the application and email to email@example.com.